Hey guys,
My name is Chris Sulzbach and I am a Senior Artist at Firaxis Games and the Lead Modeler on one of our current projects. I am going to be working with you next week getting everyone familiar with common modeling practices in 3Ds Max, but the same concepts would apply to any software package of your choice. I will post on Sunday with Monday's lesson plan in case you guys want to get a head start. Have any of you had any 3D experience before? If so, how in depth? Please comment to this post as this will help me better formulate my lesson plan around your needs.
I look forward to meeting all of you and working with you guys!
Take care,
Sulz
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have basic knowledge of 3ds max.I can't remember hot to Unwrap a complex model,Rig or Skin.I also hope to become familiar with Bump mapping.
ReplyDelete