MICA Game Art Class
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
More Updated work from Jean
Reworked the diffuse, edited the normal, and the spec. Cheers everyone :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recommended Reading
---------------
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2009
(57)
►
September
(1)
▼
June
(44)
Jean's FINAL Post
And this is the point where Zbrush and I became t...
Carl Esser - Final Files
Zach Wade's final post
Art during Mica
Sad To See it End
Photoshop colored painting Learning how to paint...
Sid's Post: Sculpted Head This was done during our...
More Updated work from Jean
3d Face model in progress
No title
Messing with Decals and seamless textures
Different shots of the coloumn. It's actually pr...
Sid PostFinal Wall Exercise
Carl Esser progress!
Jean's Update
No title
First Zbrush head model-Goblin
Jean's Updated work
Sid's Zbrush fun! I would love to get really into ...
Josh Crawford.Enviro W.I.P.
Sid Post:Column with Normal and Bump Map
Can someone help me...?
Faces and hairstyles at work
Sid Post I think I'm getting the hang of it. I de...
Weekend Textures
Thursday and Friday class
Wish I could draw all day
hey!
I'm getting there. ;) But still have alot of wor...
Stressed from slow progress
Good Thread
Break Time Cranium Study
SID'S POST smooth edges practice Lips... I added...
lips the eyes are tommorrow
Anatomy study during 30 min lunch break
@Sid
otehr examples
gun barrel and box modeling
informative modeling links
Hey everyone, I am in the process of learning...
Jean Yi Character Concepts: Blue Fairy
Carl has a working scanner now!
Final work in progressBlack and white value studyN...
►
May
(12)
My Blog List
SEANandrewMURRAY'S sketchblog
Some Recent Work!
10 years ago
BIG HUGE ART BLOG
OOPS!
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment